Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Figure study #1

I had a chance to draw last week. Every time I draw I found out I didn't know how to draw. It was a little bit sad but then it was fun. It changed. It was hard again. One thing motivated me to keep on going would be my favorite artist Hokusai.

“I have drawn things since I was six. All that I made before the age of sixty-five is not worth counting. At seventy-three I began to understand the true construction of animals, plants, trees, birds, fishes, and insects. At ninety I will enter into the secret of things. At a hundred and ten, everything--every dot, every dash--will live”
Hokusai Katsushika

It is hard to learn how to draw but once you enter the world of drawing you can not get out.

I would like to share my drawings which are not worthy to counting :) but I am keep on going because one day I want to be an artist like Hokusai and Picasso.















No comments:

Post a Comment