Monday, October 7, 2013

The first time visiting Dumbo at Brooklyn ny.

Last Sat. morning, Yes Sat. I had to go to Dumbo.
It was for my sister who just married last May.
Yes they need some family pictures for their wedding album.
Thank God it was casual. I went there with mom and brother.
However, I packed a little sketch book, a Varsity pen, a marker and a small pastel set which all could get into my small bag. I wasn't sure I have time to draw because it wasn't for me and I was with my family and in laws. Still I just wanted to pack because Dumbo was very interested place for me.
Dumbo is the area in the Brooklyn, NY. and It placed between 2 beautiful bridges and has a magical New york city as a back drop. It was Water front and there's Brooklyn bridge park and lots vintage arty stuff. Of course, there's lots wedding pictures have been taken at the Dumbo.
Here's my less than 5 minutes drawings. I definitely wanted to go back there.
You can read some more details : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dumbo,_Brooklyn

I was sitting there and looking at Manhattan bridge. I saw a little dot and a square box.  OMG, it was people on the bridge. These people are working hard as they can and earn the living.
EXCUSE ME, CONGRESS AND PRESIDENT. GO BACK TO YOUR WORK AND DO YOUR JOB. AMERICANS DIDNT PAY THE TAX FOR SHOT DOWN. DO NOT WASTE AMERICANS HONEST MONEY.  Stop doing tugs of war.




No comments:

Post a Comment